MultiDrain® is a versatile pre-engineered steel trench forming/liner system combining the installation and adjustability advantages of our EconoDrain® trench forming system. The system includes metal former liners, in galvanized or stainless steel, for trench widths from 8" up to 24". Our EZ Frame Z-rail grate frame provides quick and easy grade adjustments and frame anchorage into the surrounding concrete. Trench slopes from 0% to 1% are possible for optimal fluid velocity. MultiDrain® installs in a fraction of the time required for conventional form-and-pour systems or pre-cast polymer concrete systems. MultiDrain® is a custom, made-to-order product made to fulfill your specific site drainage project requirements at the greatest value.
Additional features include:
- EZ-Frame incorporates an adjustable anchor stand for leveling and grade adjustments.
- EZ-Frame and spacer bars attach to metal channels using nuts and bolts.
- Anchor stands and weld studs welded to the EZ-Frame assure secure anchorage into bedding concrete.
- Engineered to accept a variety of grating types and service loads.
- Interlocking metal channel sections slip together easily. Joints may be sealed using a flexible caulk or by welding.